General aims of the program are offering graduates with the following characters
Basic scholastic ability of a level suited for learning at the four years level and beyond, with the motivation to study.
- Provide the students with a wide background of knowledge in the different branches of basic science specially chemistry.
- A strong interest and curiosity in chemistry and its applications, with enthusiasm and aptitude for developing new technologies.
- A desire to be useful to society, and the ability to work in that direction.
- The ability to consider things from a global perspective, and the intention to contribute to the community.
- Provide students with knowledge in various fields of environmental science.
- Acquaint students with the environmental effects of the chemical industry and provide them with the skills needed to evaluate and minimize them and means.
- Identify the role of chemistry in the development of society to the students, and develop chemical approaches that meet community needs taking into account economic, environmental, social, ethical, and safety requirements.
- تخريج طالبا موحدا بالله حافظا وفاهما مما تيسر من القران الكريم والاحاديث الشريفة ملما بسيرة الرسول (ص) وخلفائة الراشدين ومتبعا للسنة المطهرة فى كل عباداتة ومعاملاتة الدنوية
2– مواصفات الخريج:
Attributes of the student: The graduates must be able to:
- Apply the knowledge gained in the field of applied chemistry during practice.
- Identify problems in the field of professional off set applied chemistry and propose solutions.
- Mastering the technical skills and the use of technological means in professional practice to the field of applied chemistry.
- Collect, analyze, and present data using appropriate formats and techniques.
- Utilize scientific facts and theories to analyze and interpret practical data.
- Design and conduct experimental work, critically evaluate the outcomes, review and report on practice.
- Demonstrate wide background knowledge related to the different branches of chemistry.
- Communication and leadership teams in the field of scientific profession.
- Take the scientific and professional decision in light of the information available
- Employment of available resources in the area quickly and efficiently.
- Raise awareness in the field of community service and environmental preservation of applied perspective.
- Commitment to integrity and credibility in his actions as well as the professional commitment to ethical rules of the profession and accept accountability.
- Recognize the need for self-development and engage in continuous learning in the professional field.
Intended Learning Outcomes (ILO’s):
- المعرفة والفهم
- :By the end of the program the applied chemistry graduate must be able to:
a1. Define the related basic scientific facts, concepts, principles and techniques.
a2. Explain the relevant theories and their applications in industry.
a3. Describe name of the processes and mechanisms supporting the structure and function of the specific topics.
a4. Explain the related terminology, nomenclature and classification systems in different topics especially in industries.
a5. Discuss the theories and methods applied for interpreting and analyzing data related to discipline.
a6. Describe the developmental progress to the program-related knowledge.
a7. Identify the relation between the studied topics and the environment.
a8. Define chemical concepts, nomenclature, formulae and units.
a9. Identify characteristics of the different states of the matter and elements including trends within the periodic table and the related theories.
a10. Demonstrate the principles, procedures and techniques used in chemical analysis, characterization and structural investigations of different chemical compounds.
a11. Explain the major types of chemical reactions, their characteristics and mechanisms as well as their kinetics including catalysis.
a12. Discuss the principles of thermodynamics and quantum mechanics including their applications in chemistry.
a13. Describe the constitution and properties of the different chemical compounds, including the main synthetic pathways and the relation between the properties of individual atoms and molecules.
a14. Establish the current issues of chemical research and technological developments.
- يتحدث اللغة العربية بطلاقة , يعرف علم القرأن الكريم وتفسير بعض الأيات وأهم موضوعاتة ،الإلمام بطبيعة الحياة فى المنطقة العربية سياسيا وأقتصادياوأجتماعياودينيا, بالاضافة الى المبادئ الفقهية للعبادات وعلم الحديث النبوى الشريف وأهم الموضوعات فى علم العقائد والأخلاق .
- القدرة الذهنية:
After completion of the program the applied chemistry graduate must be able to:
b1. Solve problems in the field of applied chemistry.
b2. Differentiate between subject-related theories and assess their concepts and principles.
b3. Analyze qualitatively and quantitatively science relevant data.
b4. Develop lines of argument and appropriate judgments in accordance with scientific theories and concepts.
b5. Postulate mechanisms and procedures to handle scientific problems.
b6. Construct several related and integrated information to confirm, make evidence and test hypotheses.
b7. Differentiate between the different states of the matter, elements and compounds based on the recognition and quantification of the properties.
b8. Criticize the different methods used in addressing subject related issues.
b9. Determine the efficiency of chemical systems by applying mathematical expressions.
b10. Analyze chemical data to identify and confirm chemical structures as well as to determine chemical composition.
b11. Propose mechanisms for physical and chemical processes.
b12. Identify and analyze problems related to professional applications in the field of applied chemistry and arranged according to their own priorities.
- Reading analytical research and topics related to applied chemistry.
- Health and environmental risk assessment during the practice of the profession.
- Professional decision-making in the light of the information available in the field of applied chemistry.
16.يجيد تلاوة أجزاء من القرأن الكريم وتفسيرة بعض الأياتوأستخدام كتب السيرة , الفقة,العقيدة والأخلاق والحديث النبوى بحيث يربط ما يححقة المرء من أهداف دنيوية وحسن العاقبة فى الأخرة
- المهارات المهنية والعملية:
After completion of the program the applied chemistry graduate must be able to
c1. Application of technical and professional skills in the field of applied chemistry in the practice of the profession.
c2. Designreports on the investigated data, using appropriate techniques and considering scientific guidance.
C3.Apply techniques and tools considering scientific ethics.
C4.Solve problems using a range of formats and approaches.
C5.Employ computational softwares and data-processing skills in handling of chemical information and analysis of chemical data.
C6.Assess risk in laboratory work taking into consideration the specific hazards associated with the use of chemical materials as well as the safe and proper operation of the laboratory techniques.
C7.Conduct standard laboratory procedures involved in analytical and synthetic work.
C8.Monitor by observation and measurements the chemical properties or changes, including systematic recording and technical reporting.
C9.Use computational packages and tools in chemical investigations.
c10. Writing professional reports with respect to the field of applied chemistry.
- يتعلم الأسس الأسلامية الصحيحة التى تحث على مكارم الأخلاق وتقارن بين أحوال العرب فى الجزيرة العربية قبل الأسلام وبعدة وأعمال العقل فى فهم القرأن الكريم , الفقة ,العقائد والأخلاق , السيرة , التفسير والحديث النبوى الشريف.
- المهارات العامة والقابلة للنقل:
After completion of the program the applied chemistry graduate must be able to
d1. The use of different sources (computer, internet, reference and research. …… etc.) for information and knowledge, especially in the field of applied chemistry.
d2. Identify roles and responsibilities, and their performing manner.
d3. Think independently, set tasks and solve problems on scientific basis.
d4. Work in groups effectively, manage time, collaborate and communicate with others positively.
d5. Consider community linked problems, ethics and traditions.
d6. Acquire self- and long life-learning.
d7. Apply scientific models, systems, and tools effectively.
d8. Deal with scientific patents considering property right.
d9. Use of information technology to serve the exercise of the profession of chemical (the field of Applied Chemistry).
Self-assessment and to identify scientific and educational student’s personal needs.
d10. Work in a team or lead a team with good time management.
d11. Self and continuous learning in the field of applied chemistry.
- يلتزم بأداب القرأن الكريم , يحافظ على وقتة , يدعو الى الله بالموعظة الحسنة وأن يتحلى بالفضائل والصفات الطيبة ويتخلى عن الرزائل ومنها البغض و الغضب
هيكل البرنامج :
1 ـ مدة البرنامج : أربع سنوات
2 ـ هيكل البرنامج :
|نظرى/ ساعة||تمارين / ساعة||عملى/ساعة||أجمالى/ساعة|
|المقررات||عدد الساعات||النسبة %|
|مقررات علوم التخصص ( الكيمياء التطبيقية )||168||62,45|
|مقررات العلوم الأساسية ( الرياضيات , الفيزياء , الحيوان والنبات )||63||23,42|
|مقررات العلوم الشرعية||26||9,66|
|مقررات العلوم الأخرى ( لغة أنجليزية , حاسب ألى ودراسات وقضايا بيئية)||16||5,94|